Body Nourishing, Soul Satisfying, Sanity Supporting Yoga
"Classes are taught by insightful, talented, and bio-mechanically astute teachers providing the perfect balance of physical intensity, intellectual inquiry, and spiritual nourishment." Student Laura J
Love The One You Are!
This February at SYA we are inviting all of our students to commit to a practice that supports the acceptance of one's body ... just as it is. All of our teachers will be focusing on the theme "Love the One You Are,” and we invite you to join them in a minimum of 8 practices between February 1 and 29.
How it Works:
- Commit to taking a minimum of 8 classes between February 1-29. It's a Leap Year!
- Pay only $100 for a one-month “Love the One You Are” pass. (If you have a current class package, it will be put on hold for the month of February.) Buy at SYA after 1/31, pass is available for purchase through end of office hours Sunday February 7.
- Keep track of your classes on the tracking sheet in the lobby.
- Complete the challenge and receive 3 free classes and 10% off any workshops offered in March, April and May!
- Go forth and love the one you are!
Welcome to Seattle Yoga Arts!
Are you ready for depth in your yoga practice? Are you looking for more than sweat?
We offer good old-fashioned yoga in a thriving community of dedicated and welcoming faculty and practitioners. Our yoga is an alignment based, heart infused practice that is body nourishing, soul satisfying and sanity supporting.
Our classes flow, but not too fast. The room is warm, but not too hot. We emphasize alignment, but not without losing the flow. Just right!
Do you get our Newsletter?
Sign up via secure Constant Contact link to stay connected to your yoga community and share in our inspirations.