Body Nourishing, Soul Satisfying, Sanity Supporting Yoga
"Classes are taught by insightful, talented, and bio-mechanically astute teachers providing the perfect balance of physical intensity, intellectual inquiry, and spiritual nourishment." Student Laura J
Welcome to Seattle Yoga Arts!
Are you ready for depth in your yoga practice? Are you looking for more than sweat?
We offer good old-fashioned yoga in a thriving community of dedicated and welcoming faculty and practitioners. Our yoga is an alignment based, heart infused practice that is body nourishing, soul satisfying and sanity supporting.
Our classes flow, but not too fast. The room is warm, but not too hot. We emphasize alignment, but not without losing the flow. Just right!
What's it like to practice at SYA?
Do you get our newsletter?
New weekly classes!
Gentle Yoga with Reiki with Dana
4:00 – 5:15 pm
Trauma Sensitive Yoga with Bianca
5:30 – 6:45 pm
Pay just $195 for UNLIMITED classes between July 1 and August 31, 2017
- Available for purchase online and in the studio from June 14 - July 1 only.
- Challenge yourself to take 8 classes in July and August and keep track of your progress on the charts in the lobby.
- If you have a current class package or membership, it can be put on hold.
- Non-transferable; one per student.
- Saturday Community Classes not included.
Coming up at the studio
See our Events page for more information on the following: