With Jessica Jennings
Ayurvedic lifestyle practices support our physiology off the mat as well as on. Each person is a unique blend of elements, moods and somatic tendencies. In this inspiring weekend, we will evolve our awareness of how the elements and the doshas work together to make us who we are, and we will learn how to teach to these elements in a yoga class. By exploring these elements, as well as discussion of foods, relationships, and seasons, we will all be on our way to experiencing our next level of health and vitality.
What You’ll Explore:
• Understand the doshic constitutions better so you can make teaching choices that support each student
• Align with your natural daily rhythms so you can have more energy throughout the day and better sleep at night
• Use the five elements as a powerful theme for teaching to the physical, mental and spiritual levels of students
• Identify your own doshic tendencies so you can address them and become a clearer and more effective teacher
• Offer guidance to others about simple ways to get healthier and feel better!
Schedule: Friday November 21, 5:00-8:00pm and Saturday November 22, 1:30-6:30pm
Register here for the weekend!