Unfortunately we are CANCELLING this event!
Ganesha is one of the most well known and most loved yogic symbols. The half-boy half-elephant character has rich mythology and iconography, and through his story we can better reflect on our own lives and step into greater participation with the waves of existence.
In this exciting interactive tale you will:
- Learn about Ganesha’s creation myth and its symbolism.
- Explore the various items he holds in his four hands and their meaning.
- Reawaken your empowered nature to receive your gifts, choose your path, and flow with the grace of consciousness.
- Understand the inner workings of mantra (potent syllables) to invoke the qualities of Ganesha in your own daily life.
- Reclaim your ability to recognize this life as a gift and savor its richness.
*This workshop is mostly interactive discussion but will include some light movement.
*All yoga teachers get a 10% discount - sign up at the studio or via phone and we’ll set you up!