As a teacher of yoga it is vital to be competent in the base skills of teaching, but it is our own unique voice and authenticity that is the core and essence of the experience we offer students.
Take time to step into the next evolution of your teaching practice as you add to your tool bag and rediscover the potency of simply being you.
In this transformative training weekend you will:
- Review the 5 Koshas and the concept of the multidimensional self as a base methodology for teaching
- Open your own heart through guided transformational experiences
- Refine your language skills for greater clarity and creativity
- Learn and practice an easy theme teaching methodology to support your own self-expression as you teach
- Discover the richness of Tantric Yoga Philosophy to support you in a sweeter relationship with your inner workings as well as the larger collective
- Explore the diversity of yoga styles and choose what elements you call upon to best support your own teaching identity
- Take time to practice and integrate all that you learn
Saturday April 16; 1:00-6:00pm
Sunday April 17; 1:00-6:00pm
Tuition: $155 for full weekend
These classes are part of our advanced 300 Hour Teacher Training. They are open to all; if you are taking the classes as hours toward your certification, please register for the program online in advance. Application for the full training is available on our website. Please see the Advanced Learning page for details.